[MUD-Dev] volunteers

the_logos at www.achaea.com the_logos at www.achaea.com
Mon Feb 5 18:03:06 CET 2001

This was interesting. One of my players, who was rejected as a
builder due to writing not being up to snuff, is trying to pay _us_
in order to do some building for us. Building doesn't grant any
privileges outside the ability to build (all of which must be
approved before it can interact with the rest of the game),
incidentally. Just an example of the lengths that members of a
community will go to in order to help the community.

(I told him I wouldn't take his money for that and have hooked him
up with someone to edit his writing.)

--matt