[MUD-Dev] Party at DundraCon

Christopher Allen ChristopherA at skotos.net
Mon Feb 12 21:34:14 CET 2001

We will have a booth at this week's Dundracon, and more importantly,
we will also be having a party in our suite! We have invited our
players to this party, and welcome any SF Bay MUD-Dev'ers who would
like to drop by. You don't have to be a member of DundraCon to come to
the party.

If you would like to join us, please send an RSVP and number of people
attending to ce at skotos.net with the subject: Party at Dundracon.

Here's the details;
Friday, February 16
8:00 PM until 11:00 PM
Complimentary munchies and libations
Room 334 (3rd Floor Suite)
San Ramon Marriott, San Ramon, California

-- Christopher Allen

P.S. you can find out more about Dundracon at http://www.dundracon.com/