[MUD-Dev] Semi Graphical Muds

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Thu Feb 15 23:29:52 CET 2001

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:05:05 -0500 (EST)
Sanvean  <sanvean at ginka.armageddon.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, J C Lawrence wrote:

>> While true, MUD-Dev is barely representative of the
>> heavy/consensual RP side of the field (among others).  More
>> simply, MUD-Dev is heavily GoP oriented.

> Hey hey hey HEY!  What am I, chopped liver?  We're one of the
> oldest RP-intensive MUDs around!

How true!  OTOH, and not to diminish your role, do you accurately
represent the entire rest of the heavy/consensual RP field?  While
MUD-Dev have some presence in that end of the field, such as you,
comparitively it seems under represented compared to the developer
population.

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu