[MUD-Dev] Proper MU* style list

Koster Koster
Sun Jan 7 11:42:03 CET 2001

I have one in my abortive book that is similar to Keegan's, with the
two axes being degrees of persistence and user modifiability. The
specific table is at

  http://www.legendmud.org/raph/gaming/book/6.html

and the book's root is at

  http://www.legendmud.org/raph/gaming/book/book.html

It's intended only to represent issues of persistence, though, not
overall game mechanics.

-Raph