[MUD-Dev] EverQuest Study

Dave Rickey daver at mythicentertainment.com
Tue Jan 30 11:33:46 CET 2001

There's a final report of a statistical study of EverQuest players I
just found that's very interesting.  Some parts of it were predictable
(for example, female players are more likely to be Clerics) and some
surprised me (females play more per week than males) and some are just
interesting (females overwhelmingly prefer the three elven races for
their characters).

  http://www.nickyee.com/eqt/report.html

I'm not going to comment more on the report yet, I'd rather wait until
some folks have a chance to read it.  Trust me, you want to.

--Dave Rickey