[MUD-Dev] TECH: CRPGs vs. RPGs, Way Back When...

J C Lawrence claw at 2wire.com
Tue Jul 3 12:31:48 CEST 2001

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001 12:56:56 -0000
Matt Owen <MOwen at Channel4.co.uk> wrote:

>> ...patterns. Professor Barker's article in the Strategic Review
>> on names in the Empire of the Petal Throne provides a reference
>> for these patterns which can be adapted to suit your own taste.

> Does this article exist online anywhere? I would be interested in
> reading it.

Issue list:

  http://www.halcyon.com/www2/bwr/ept_list.html

--<cut>--
Note: All of the articles in the Strategic Review and Dragon are now
available as part of the Dragon Magazine Archive CD-ROM product,
available from TSR.
--<cut>--

To buy original copies:

  http://www.dragontrove.com/dragons.html

To buy the CD-ROM:

  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00002EIWS/o/qid=994188013/sr=2-1/ref=aps_sr_vg_1_1/104-1841083-4760711

Book?

  http://righteousfire.com/tsrindex/4465.htm

--<cut>--
Best of The Dragon, From the Strategic Review and The Dragon Vols. I & II
ID: 4465

ISBN: None
UPC: 0-4636316035

MSRP: $3.95
Copyright 1983 Dragon Publishing, A division of TSR, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
--<cut>--

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu
The pressure to survive and rhetoric may make strange bedfellows