[MUD-Dev] Libs for 3D Client/Servers

Brian Hook bwh at wksoftware.com
Fri Jul 6 18:13:42 CEST 2001

At 09:40 PM 7/5/01 -0700, Sean wrote:

> Perhaps if you did ad BioWare did with NWN and implemented a
> complete game and sold it to pay for production, but also licensed
> the engine itself out to more serious developers?

This is probably what we would consider doing, unfortunately other
projects are kind of stacking up.  If we had funding that would
allow us to pursue this, I think I'd do it in a heartbeat because
it's an interesting direction to go.

Right now the market is dominated by a few mass market MUDs.  I
think it would be great if smaller, more niche MUDs had the
opportunity to do graphical presentation.

Brian Hook