[MUD-Dev] Libs for 3D Client/Servers

Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com
Mon Jul 9 11:17:26 CEST 2001

If people wanted to go tile based, I don't see why they couldn't. I
wonder how popular a tile based came would be in a years time when
it would be ready. You certainly might be able to leverage some of
its advantages such as deformable maps etc, but even so I'm not
convinced you'd get that many players.

The question is, why aren't there any already out there?

Perhaps its down to graphical assets again.

Dan