[MUD-Dev] Toward a Craftier Dragon

Richard Aihoshi aka Jonric jonric at vaultnetwork.com
Wed Jul 11 22:05:27 CEST 2001

At 05:32 PM 10/07/01 -0400, Maximus wrote:

>  1) A lot of people would want to play the dragon, so I guess some
>  kind of limited number would have to made available and fairly
>  given out.

As I recall, Dragons are one of the "rare" races in Artifact
Entertainment's Horizons, which means that the number will be
limited.  A while back, there was considerable discussion about how
to choose who gets to play one.  I don't remember any resolution
being revealed, but I might have missed it.  So many games.....

Richard Aihoshi - "Jonric"
RPG Vault, IGN Vault Network