[MUD-Dev] To good to be TRUE, in an MMPORPG?

Kwon Ekstrom justice at softhome.net
Wed Jul 18 00:54:16 CEST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Loeser" <daklozar at home.com>
To: <mud-dev at kanga.nu>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2001 8:28 PM
Subject: [MUD-Dev] To good to be TRUE, in an MMPORPG?

> I found this site some months ago and have been watching it with
> interest; www.glitchless.com the game is called Dawn. They are
> aiming really high and I'm not sure how much of it is possible
> with current or five years in the future technology.

Yeah, there's alot of interesting stuff there, I've only glanced
over most of it, but I've been accepted as part of the beta team
(whenever they get a beta out) They're currently having financial
problems (go figure) and are developing a "toned down" version of
Dawn which they're calling Dusk, Dusk will be overhead strategy type
game layout, but with the capability to switch to first person using
a unit as a point of perspective (they've already coded their 3d
stuff, so this was pretty easy on their part)...

-- Kwon Ekstrom