[MUD-Dev] [BIZ] Randy's Resume

F. Randall Farmer randy.farmer at pobox.com
Mon Jul 23 10:40:08 CEST 2001

Randy has landed at - - - 3DO.

I start on Monday of next week. Thanks to all the people on this
list who provided support, feedback and leads. :-)

I'm very excited and honored to apply my extensive online experience
as lead on a very different kind of massively multiplayer project,
based on many of the ideas in the "DNA" patent...

  http://164.195.100.11/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/search-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=ft00&s1='6009458'.WKU.&OS=PN/6009458&RS=PN/6009458

This project will be one to watch as, if we can pull it off, it will
change the way a lot of people think about making money in this
business. It is going to be a wonderful challenge, and I'm
definitely up for it! :-)

I'll share more project/product info with this group as it becomes
available.

Ecstatically,
Randy