[MUD-Dev] Aetolia

Valerio Santinelli tanis at mediacom.it
Fri Jun 15 09:18:25 CEST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Kennerly" <Dave at Nexon.com>
To: <mud-dev at kanga.nu>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 12:44 AM
Subject: RE: [MUD-Dev] Aetolia

> Occassionally partnerships approach Nexon US's executives from
> Italy and Germany, although none have demonstrated their operation
> savviness (client, server, and game operation).  Nexon's
> executives might have other plans, such as Shattered Galaxy:

>   http://www.sgalaxy.com/

The only MMORPG I've seen localized in Italian so far is The 4th
Prophecy from Vircom (I think their site is
http://www.4thprophecy.com/).  It had a boost of players from all
over Italy exceeding 20000 players in the first 2 days of online
activity.  But I'm not sure it will last for long. The actual game
system seems quite dated (the game itself is old!).

Another company in Italy is licensing Legend of Mir, but I haven't
had the chance to see anything from them yet.

--
Valerio Santinelli
HateSeed.com Founder (http://www.hateseed.com)