[MUD-Dev] On socialization and convenience

Vincent Archer archer at hsc.fr
Fri Jun 22 10:37:30 CEST 2001

According to Alex Kay:

> Anarchy Online claim to have a four year story planned, at which
> time one of the warring parties will be victorious.

But *they* get to decide which one (and when). Not the players.

> I assume it will be either the Clans or Omni-Tech, but there's a
> third Neutral faction and many other smaller players no doubt,
> plus

The neutrals are more an "undecided" faction than a 3rd one. When
you start as Neutral, you get two "application forms", one for the
clans, one for the omnitek. Use them to join one of the
sides. Funcom indicated that Neutrals would have no "influence" on
the conflict.

	Vincent Archer			Email:	archer at frmug.org

All men are mortal.  Socrates was mortal.  Therefore, all men are Socrates.
							(Woody Allen)