[MUD-Dev] Innovation restrictions (was: Information sharing)

Koster Koster
Mon May 7 14:48:34 CEST 2001

Hurm, can't say that I ever recall that happening with any product
that I've been close to. Usually the stuff for an expansion pack is
just so durn big that you'd never even consider it for a regular
patch.

Come to think of it, I do seem to recall discussion of whether we
would patch "Big Window" (aka, an in-game desktop, essentially, so you
could arrange your in-game windows on it) to everyone in UO or whether
it would be a feature for the Second Age expansion pack. As I recall,
we touted it with the 2nd Age box, but also patched it to everyone.

-Raph