[MUD-Dev] UO Volunteer Programs Closed

AR Schleicher jerrith at jerrith.com
Wed May 9 16:20:38 CEST 2001

See: http://update.uo.com/fyi.html

Brief summary:  EA has closed down the Interest (Seer), Quality Assurance,
and Counselor volunteer programs for UO.

As a former member, (I resigned by choice about half a year ago, after
concluding the Interest program really did more harm than good for the
game), I sympathize with those who were still actively dedicating
their time to this program and fellow players.  The statement
basically gives no comment on the reason behind the change, however,
they do mention they plan to keep their programs in Japan, and the
Companion program, active.

AR Schleicher (Jerrith)
jerrith at jerrith.com