[MUD-Dev] Logical MUD Areas

Travis Nixon tnixon at avalanchesoftware.com
Wed May 9 18:44:52 CEST 2001

John Buehler wrote:

> Disagree away.  It sounds to me like you're saying that authors get
> to turn a blind eye to the damage that their works will do.  They
> know it will happen, but they comfort themselves with the idea that
> the good is outweighing the bad by a couple orders of magnitude.
> Unfortunately, I'd argue that there isn't much that's inherently
> 'good' about these games.

> Time will tell.

Well, since the long version of my reply was rejected for being too
off-topic, it's time to call an end to it and agree to disagree, and
maybe take the discussion up again when we know how the human mind
really works, and what really makes people tick.

Hrm.  Wonder if this one will make it through.  It's just as off
topic, but it is quite a bit shorter....

:)