[MUD-Dev] Asheron\'s Call: An example of how easy it is to lo se your balance.

Andrew Barratt Andrew at hypac.co.uk
Mon May 21 14:44:33 CEST 2001

Starting from 140k of game cash at 9pm Saturday night I had 1.5million
in cash around 2 hours later making the pyreal pea run from Mayoi to
AB. I've passed on most of the money to other players and bought stuff
for silly amounts so I dont have most of it anymore but I wanted to
see how quickly the money could rack up if you put your mind to it
after seeing comments from other players. That cash is almost
worthless to me though, its useful for passing to friends and vassals
etc and buying mana charges but its rare you can actually find anyone
else who deals in cash for anything nice as someone has stated before.