[MUD-Dev] business models

Koster Koster
Mon May 21 22:28:00 CEST 2001

It does in fact change, from a max of near 100% at lancuh, to around
40% after three months, and then over time trending down to
15-20%. Now, my understanding is that many games over the course of
many years have shown that the 20% figure is a good rule of thumb--but
I admit that's received wisdom from folks who have been around the
commercial side of this stuff longer than I.

-Raph