[MUD-Dev] business models

Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com
Wed May 23 10:19:31 CEST 2001

I loathe it when they stagger releases across the world. Everquest's
expanions always come out at least a month late in Europe, so you
spend a month stuck in the old zones whilst all your friends are miles
away enjoying the new content. Similarly with new game releases, I had
to get a colleague to pick up AC for me.

Good to see that DAoC is following the same tradition and stuffing
Europe too.

Its funny, but I think this is one of those little things that really
piss off a lot of customers that publishers just don't really 'get'.

Dan