[MUD-Dev] Jessica Mulligan's Column "Biting the Hand" Now at Skotos

Dave Rickey daver at mythicentertainment.com
Tue May 29 09:56:41 CEST 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Kay <yak at iinet.net.au>

Well, the problems aren't exactly parallel.  The rest of the online IT
industry is trying to figure out how to turn huge populations of
freeloaders into a profit center, online games are trying to figure
out how to turn a profit center into a mass market.

Frankly, I think it's a doomed proposition, both ways.

--Dave Rickey