[MUD-Dev] Geometric content generation

rayzam rayzam at home.com
Fri Oct 5 00:53:46 CEST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Martin" <ya_hoo_com at yahoo.com>

You don't really need humans to sit around for months testing these.
Just to expand, the same reward schedules have the same effects in a
broad variety of species, up to, and including primates. So it's not
a story just about rats. Also, there's a lot of strong correlation
between drug addiction in rats [and some of these schedules for it]
and in humans. The simplest level of addictive/reward systems is
strongly homologous between rats and humans, at least for drugs like
cocaine, morphine, etc.

    rayzam
    www.travellingbard.com