[MUD-Dev] [BIZ] Billing systems

Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com
Wed Sep 19 14:07:55 CEST 2001

It might be worth approaching them, if the article in this months
Wired is anything to go by. They are trying to find ways to expand
their business so that they aren't completely dependent on ebay, so
you might find they'd be willing to do the hard work for you if you
are handing them a new market.

Just a thought,

Dan