[MUD-Dev] Lum the Mad is closing--sort of

Koster Koster
Sun Sep 30 21:17:59 CEST 2001

Short version -- Scott Jennings, former admin of Lum the Mad (Lum
himself) now works for Mythic on Dark Age of Camelot. He felt it was
a conflict of interest to have the site still apparently operating
under his name, and asked for the domain back.

Pretty much the entire current staff is moving over to
www.slownewsday.net, and I expect the site will continue much as it
has been since Lum's departure. The exception is the apparent
retirement of Myschyf, whom I always found to be one of the most
knowledgeable of past MMOs of the writers there.

-Raph