[MUD-Dev] Re: Black Snow Revisited

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Tue Apr 2 00:22:09 CEST 2002

In <URL:/archives/meow?group+local.muddev> on Mon 01 Apr, Caliban Tiresias Darklock wrote:
> From: <amanda at alfar.com>

>> Remember: DAOC is not open to the public.  It is a dues-paying
>> members-only club.

> Remember also that Mythic does not have any right to ban me from
> SOMEWHERE ELSE.  Mythic allegedly went to eBay and said "BSI
> cannot sell that" and eBay forbade them to sell it.

Actually, they can do just that if the original contract between
Mythic and BSI forbade the later to sell items they acquired in the
game outside of it.  In that case Mythic has every right to go to
eBay and say that BSI is not allowed to sell those items.

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,
Arrows of the Queen, by Mercedes Lackey