[MUD-Dev] Re: Black Snow Revisited

amanda at alfar.com amanda at alfar.com
Wed Apr 3 08:42:57 CEST 2002

"Caliban Tiresias Darklock" <caliban at darklock.com> wrote:

> eBay didn't lie to anyone or overstep their authority by trying to
> prevent activity on servers they don't own. Mythic allegedly did.

No, they did not.  Really.  Mythic has no control over eBay, and
does not pretend to--they went through the process, established *by
eBay*, for disputing the validity of an auction, and eBay agreed
with them.  eBay chose what activity to prevent or not prevent.

Your complaint seems to boil down to "Mythic should only be
concerned with things within the game world", which strikes me as a
little strange.

Amanda Walker