[MUD-Dev] narrative

dmiles at users.sourceforge.net dmiles at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 10 00:54:52 CEST 2002

From: Robert Zubek

> Whether a strong Prolog inference engine is the way to go in this
> case, is another question - though it's worthwhile to attack the
> problem from all possible angles. But personally, my money is on
> simpler techniques. :)

I have been expermenting with a rule-based Expert system in Prolog.
With an inference engine front ending for a agency blackboard. As
far as creating the true AI..  in am only dealing with
infrastructure.  Seems the most productive code time is when each
agent is simple and acesses inference simply.  But of course the
resulting behavours still end up being nice and complex.