[MUD-Dev] Towards virtual worlds (and the failure of the current industry)

Marcdemesel at hotmail.com Marcdemesel at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 14:18:24 CET 2002

--<cut>--
Note: This message was written via the list web archives.  There is
no guarantee that the claimed author is actually the author.
--<cut>--
Original message: http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/2002Q4/msg00324.php

In relation to the article 'Sins of an Empire'
(http://www.stratics.com/content/editorials/articles/sins.shtml)

I just got an email from the author, Darien Kane, in which she
forwarded an email exchange she had with Brad McQuaid, producer of
Everquest. It's an interesting read:

  <EdNote: The original quoting format was inconsistent and somewhat
  confusing.  I've normalised as best I could.  My apologies for any
  errors.>

--<cut>--