Marc Fielding fielding at computer.org
Tue Dec 17 09:53:55 CET 2002

[Daniel Harman]

> Frankly game mechanics need to be able to handle muling. It's a
> reality these days, so you may as well work with it, not cross
> your fingers and try to ban those who do it.

Hear! Hear! Another member of the School of Realism. ;)

> p.s. Future games please don't block alt-tab, its incredibly rude,
> doesn't stop people hacking and generally forces me to spend too
> much money on PCs.

Supposedly it also helps prevent macroing, but there are ways to
design your skill system to minimize the effect without having to
monopolize my PC.

Besides, I HATE not being able to alt-tab when my wife walks in the
door. ;)

  "Honey, that doesn't look like our Xmas card letter!"

-Marc