[MUD-Dev] Taligent docs

Chris Corry chrisc at lucasarts.com
Thu Jan 3 15:19:57 CET 2002

"Bruce Mitchener [mailto:bruce at puremagic.com]" writes:

>> In talking with Claw/JC tonight, I was reminded that I've had a
>> mirror of old Taligent documentation online for some years.

Ah, the memories. For you tech-types out there, I would certainly
recommend taking a look at these. I've never had the heart to take
the "green books" off my shelf and I'm glad I haven't. There's a lot
of good stuff in here and while it can be a bit uneven, it's pretty
easy to see that these guys were (and in some respects still are)
far ahead of their time.

Chris Corry