[MUD-Dev] Pueblo MUD client info

Bruce Mitchener bruce at cubik.org
Fri Jan 4 00:29:23 CET 2002

Hello all,

I was recently working with Pueblo (an old Windows mud client that
renders mostly-HTML) and was annoyed that the website for it that
included all of the documentation had gone away when the company
making Pueblo disappeared.

So, I've put an archive of that website back online and linked it
from:

   http://www.cubik.org/mirrors/pueblo/

If any of you out there are using Pueblo at all, you might find the
documentation helpful.  Or, it might be interesting as a historical
curiosity.  :)

Is anyone out there using or supporting Pueblo?  Is anyone out there
hacking on the Pueblo source that was released some time ago?

  - Bruce