[MUD-Dev] The MUD Companion

Derek Snider derek at bluegenesis.com
Fri Jan 4 16:02:24 CET 2002

I'm not sure how many of you have checked out my mud magazine, or
subscribed to it, but I thought I would give everyone a little
update on things for those who are interested.

For those that don't know, this is a printed magazine that covers
all aspects of MUDs from creating them to playing them.

We have just put out our second issue, and hope to have issue #3
ready for the 2002 MUD-Dev dinner (and MERA '02?) if it's still on
for this year.

I'll bring as many as my luggage allowance permits.  Probably a
couple hundred.

I've updated the website so that it has summaries of the articles in
each issue.

We always need submissions, so if you'd like to be published in the
Spring issue (#3), please submit your article to:
submissions at mudcompanion.com

We accept articles on all aspects of MUDs... playing, building,
coding, etc.  We also accept fantasy stories, fantasy artwork and
MUD reviews.

Check out the website for more information, submission guidelines,
etc, etc...  http://www.mudcompanion.com/

Derek Snider, Publisher