[MUD-Dev] MMORPGs & MUDs

William B. Taylor yatlor at pobox.com
Tue Jan 8 10:08:54 CET 2002

I have to agree with Dave here.  I have spent most of my RPG life on
text-based worlds and thought that a graphical would never be as
flexible.  As a matter of fact, I would have been the one making
putting forth the 5 points below.  After playing DAoC for a couple
of months, however, I have found that it is in fact very conducive
to role playing and group socializing.

I appreciate all the great work you guys are doing over at DAoC.
Keep it up!

-William (aka Yatlor)