[MUD-Dev] Pueblo MUD client info

William B. Taylor yatlor at pobox.com
Tue Jan 8 10:51:39 CET 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Mitchener" <bruce at cubik.org>

> I was recently working with Pueblo (an old Windows mud client that
> renders mostly-HTML) and was annoyed that the website for it that
> included all of the documentation had gone away when the company
> making Pueblo disappeared.

> So, I've put an archive of that website back online and linked it
> from:

>    http://www.cubik.org/mirrors/pueblo/

Hey Bruce,

Interesting that you should mention Pueblo.  I have been using it
for years and had noticed the same thing about the site.  Thanks for
the mirror.  I haven't touched the code myself...but now that you
have mentioned it...I may at least go take a peek at it.  It is a
decent client...simple and straight-forward.  If you find anyone who
has improved it...let me know.

-William