[MUD-Dev] Toontown

Valerio Santinelli tanis at mediacom.it
Tue Jan 8 19:31:19 CET 2002

From: "Koster, Raph" <rkoster at soe.sony.com>

> If you haven't seen this yet, go look. Now. :)

>   http://www.toontown.com/

> My bottom-line take: the most fun MMORPG to go into beta this year.

You are right. ToonTown is real fun to play. I've been going around
the town and played various games and helped people defeat the
"monsters" :) I'm really enjoying it, but it seems more kids
oriented than all the other MMORPGs, in my opinion.

I'm still waiting for the beta of SWOG ;)

Oh! And while I was in Helsinki for my new year's eve holidays, I've
got the chance to go and visit the "Art of Star Wars" museum, with
all the original stuff used for the movies. It's been great! I've
taken only a few photos because I was short on memory on the digital
camera, but I have been really impressed by the stuff in there!

You can check some of the photos here:

  http://tanis.hateseed.com/gallery/starwars

--
c'ya!