[MUD-Dev] Boys and Girls - was (Re: MUD-Dev digest, Vol 1 #163 - 25 msgs)

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Tue Jan 22 19:53:22 CET 2002

On Mon 21 Jan, Caliban Tiresias Darklock wrote:
> From: "Marian Griffith" <gryphon at iaehv.nl>

>> First of, I see those as quite different things: games for girls
>> and games for everybody who does not yet buy (a lot of) games,

> I did not say "everybody".

Whether or not you agree with it, I have the feeling that we do
quite not understand each other, and that no amount of bickering is
going to change that.  We might as well put it down to one of those
have-do discrepancies and quit bothering this list with it

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,
Arrows of the Queen, by Mercedes Lackey