[MUD-Dev] Boys and Girls

Marc Bowden ryumo at merit.edu
Wed Jan 30 07:40:05 CET 2002

--On Tuesday, January 29, 2002 1:03 PM -0500 Paul Schwanz
<paul.schwanz at east.sun.com> wrote:

> But I think this is quite enough to say on the subject. I hope
> I've adequately explained my own perspective on the issue.  I
> believe I'll move on to other items of interest.

That's probably for the best. This kind of discussion *can* be
scholarly, but more often than not it turns into one of those things
where, when you come to, the first thing you hear is, "...and this
is what your new hip will look like."

--
Marc Bowden - Soulsinger         Dreamshadow:The Legacy of the Three
  ryumo at merit.edu                                 206.246.120.2 3333