[MUD-Dev] Amazing list....

Talanithus HTML talanithus at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 13 15:55:56 CEST 2002

I just joined the list a bit ago, so imagine my surprise when I
found people already discussing my "The Future of MMOGs" post, which
I never even sent here!

<EdNote: I waited to post your missive until after you had
subscribed>

Before I go into detailed replies on some of your concerns and
thoughts, I wanted to thank you all for the creation of such a truly
rich and informative community.  Just from reading what you all have
posted over the past few days, I feel like I have found a true
treasure trove of gaming lore.  My thanks to all of you.