[MUD-Dev] Pictures from an exhibition^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HDinner

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Tue Jun 18 00:24:03 CEST 2002

I finally found the cable for my digital camera and got the photos off
from the GDC MUD-Dev dinner.  Sadly they came out quite dark (ie black).
Happily Ling did a bang up job on making them look quite a lot better,
so much praise should go his way.

Please see:

  http://www.kanga.nu/events/22.march.2002/

I must apologise for somehow missing photographing the last few people
at the end of my table (opposite Derek L and away from the wall).  I
don't know how that happened.  With the help of Scott Martins, Bruce
Mitchener, Brad Roberts, and Per Vognsen I've put names where our
memories stretched, but there are still quite a few question marks left.
Please chime up off-list if you can name the ??'s.

--
J C Lawrence