[MUD-Dev] It's About Time Department (Mule Characters)

Stephen McDonald steve.mcdonald at tufts.edu
Wed Jun 19 09:04:54 CEST 2002

"Koster, Raph" wrote:

> UO had pack animals back in 1997. :) I'd be surprised if there
> weren't text muds with the feature...?

Dartmud has mules and horses, which can be ridden, carry saddle
bags, or pull carts or wagons.  They also have a limited number of
porters, big strong brutes which can obey the commands "get" and
"drop", for carrying loads which most characters can't lift.  And
there is no limit to the size of a party.

(I'll go back to lurking now :)

					-----steve m
					steve.mcdonald at tufts.edu