[MUD-Dev] progress quest

Frank Crowell frankc at maddog.com
Thu Mar 7 20:36:38 CET 2002

From: "matt hellige" <matt at immute.net>

> i suppose by now many of you have seen this, but those who haven't
> will probably get a kick out of it...  the newest mmorpg craze to
> sweep the internet: PROGRESS QUEST.

>   http://www.progressquest.com/

> a brilliant spoof of the mindless-advancement rpgs and an
> incredibly addictive game to boot.

I can remember a few key events in my life-- the day I almost saw
JKF but I couldn't get close enough, the day I almost saw the
Olympic torch bearer, and the day I almost saw QE II.  But it
doesn't match the day I almost saw PQ -- the ultimate RPG.

frank

I love those amazing screen shots.  Haven't seen graphics like that
since the Atari 400.