[MUD-Dev] EQ RPG

Jeff Freeman skeptack at antisocial.com
Tue Mar 19 02:22:20 CET 2002

From: Michael Tresca <talien at toast.net>

> What I don't agree with is that somehow, "surfing the Web for
> EverQuest info" translates to, "I'll play a RPG instead."

People playing PnP RPGs create a *great many* web pages.  Do a
search on google or yahoo for "greyhawk" or "forgotten realms", for
example.

Which isn't to say that was necessarily what marketting (or
whomever) was thinking... but as it goes, people who play PnP RPGs
create a disproportionate volume of online material.

Looking for EQ info on the web?  If EQ were a popular PnP RPG,
there'd be no end to it.