Re Moved: Re: [Meta] Re: [MUD-Dev] EQ RPG

Matt Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Tue Mar 26 16:14:04 CET 2002

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Rogue_Buddha wrote:

> Good is confused and un organized.

> I would question WHY the migration to evil.

These are some very odd definitions of good and evil. Everybody in
these games goes out and attempts to commit genocide on just about
anything they can find. Mass-murder is the order of the day, as is
racism ("Why are we killing orcs? Because they're orcs!")

Good and evil, as interpreted by modern Western morality, have
little place in MUDs, from what I've seen. They are more akin to
team labels than descriptions of relative moralities.

--matt