[MUD-Dev] [MLP] Why care about levels? (was: The use of ecolo gy models)

Jon Lambert tychomud at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 7 02:16:08 CEST 2002

Vincent Archer wrote:

> And while AC has a diminishing influence (when you go over the
> monster attack rating, it doesn't help much)

Interesting.  It sounds like Everquest has a similar cusp to that
found in the Diku's combat.  That is the relationship of attacker's
to-hitroll and defender's AC.  Which again is present in Dungeons &
Dragons.

--
--* Jon A. Lambert - TychoMUD        Email:jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com *--
--* Mud Server Developer's Page <http://tychomud.home.netcom.com> *--