[MUD-Dev] [DGN] MUD Books

James Edward Gray II chessman at mac.com
Fri May 31 09:15:35 CEST 2002

I've been looking for some good MUD related books, but the pickings
are slim.  Have any of you read "Secrets of the MUD Wizards: Playing
and Programming MUDs, MOOs, MUCKs, and Other Internet Role-Playing
Games" who would be willing to give a mini-review.  More
generically, what can anyone tell me about about "Swords &
Circuitry: A Designer's Guide to Computer Role-Playing Games",
"MultiPlayer Game Programming", or "AI Game Programming Wisdom".
Finally, I'm open to suggestions, so if you have a favorite book of
at least loosely related MUD wisdom, do tell.

James