[MUD-Dev] ANNOUNCE: Open Betas

Mordengaard mordengaard at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 13 10:41:46 CEST 2002

From: <Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com>

> I noticed last night that there are two open betas currently
> running if anyone is interested in trying them out. The games have
> nothing to do with me, but given the number coming out its
> actually quite nice to sample them without having to buy it
> first. Anyway these are the options :

>   Neocron : www.neocron.com (don't try to download from fileplanet
>   as they will force membership upon you, try the alt sites).

Actually the Neocron open beta (beta4) ends today.  As someone
already posted, the german beta has already ended and has been
released.  UK release is early october.  I've been playing it for
the last month or so and it has been well worth the 1.2gb download
(plus a hundred fifty or so meg of patches), and amazon already has
my preorder :)

I also heard somewhere the SWG public beta was due in november but
it might be released early (like october) - anyone got any gen on
this?

Mordengaard (Yhared MUD)