[MUD-Dev] visualization toosl for text mud builders... (aka automapper)

Shane P. Lee tacodog21 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 28 02:49:06 CEST 2002

--- fred at clift.org wrote:

>   I want to feed a program some diku(derived) zone files - well
>   .wld files anyway - and have it try and produce a sane ascii or
>   graphical map from it.

I've read about a couple of them on the CircleMUD mailing list, if
you're a member of that list you can search the archives for
postings on the subject. An alternative is to spend a few hours
perusing the CircleMUD FTP site (ftp.circlemud.org) for snippets
which can be ported over (if the author allows such).

-Shane P. Lee