[MUD-Dev] Game Designer and Senior Engineer Positions

Adam Carpenter acarpenter at auran.com
Wed Dec 3 17:58:56 CET 2003

I posted this a couple weeks ago on Meta, so it is probably a decent
time to post on the DEV list.  My design team at Auran Developments,
is currently seeking designers and a senior engineer for a MMORPG
project we are developing.  The exact job postings can be seen here:

  http://www.auran.com/auran/careers.htm

Anyone interested in either position can apply by sending an e-mail
to careers at auran.com with the position titles and codes.
Alternatively, you can send a CV directly to me and I will see that
it reaches the appropriate people here.

-Adam Carpenter

Game Systems Designer
Auran Developments Pty.