Travis Nixon tnixon at avalanchesoftware.com
Thu Jan 9 10:59:49 CET 2003

From: "Caliban Tiresias Darklock" <caliban at darklock.com>

> I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how SCS *hurts* casual
> players.

Huh?  I already made a rather lengthy attempt at explain at least
one way SCS hurts casual players, and more importantly, how it
encourages them to leave the game when all they really want to do is
try something new for a spell.  So SCS may, in fact, have many
benefits (speaking of benefits...could you go through those again?
Because other than the abuse red herring, I think they only
'benefit' I've heard are the technical issues).  But the downside
seems absolutely HUGE.