FW: [MUD-Dev] Star Wars Galaxies: 1 character per server

Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com
Mon Jan 27 12:51:54 CET 2003

From: shren [mailto:shren at io.com]
> On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com wrote:

>> There's a profound difference between having a tank/mage, and
>> having a tank and a mage (which cannot be logged in
>> simultaneously).

> What about a character which can be either a tank or a mage but
> not both at the same time?

Well if you do that, you've pretty much achieved what I want out of
MCS although I guess the mechanic to switch modes would have to be
pretty contrived to prevent exploits. All seems a bit pointless when
MCS allows this anyway, and gives me the flexibility to roll play
the characters differently and even maintain a different circle of
friends if I so choose.

Dan