[MUD-Dev] Dealing with cloned NPCs

Thomas Sullivan one4k4 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 05:59:24 CEST 2003

Just wanted to say that I'm happy to see MUD-Dev back up and thanks
for the very interesting replies to my cloned NPC question from a
while back.

I've decided to (at the moment) go and use the LIFO theory.. the
first rat on the list will be the one attacked when someobody types
"attack rat".  I am, however, also going to use attributes, picked
at random.. mangy/super-human/whatever and those can be used in
commands as well.. if/or/either way it should work just fine.

Somebody mentioned an "Assist" command, and that's not a bad idea
either.

Back to real-life work, then it's more code at home.  :)

-Tom